FREEDOM FROM AND FREEDOM TO

                              FREEDOM FROM AND FREEDOM TO

                            © 2018 CHIBU NDUBUISI WEEK 1 2019

                            “You can only control your role in the play”


Peace be upon you.

As the first post for the year, I am starting with asking some pertinent question like, what am I giving my freedom to and what I am freeing myself from?

I will give my freedom more to my family; I will work towards cementing old friendships and use my talents, skills and mind productively towards reducing ignorance.

Going through an article published by Bill Gates titled “What I learned at work this year”, he noted that he will commit more to Alzheimer research by making it easier for researches to share information from their studies, he averred that he will still commit more resources to eradication of polio, help in working how out how to reduce “Greenhouse Emission” and help in disease preparedness.

Tony Elumelu has further pledged that he will continue to institute luck through his entrepreneurship support programme.

I just mentioned two big names. You can operationalize this concept to yourself and work towards giving your freedom to something worthwhile.

Peace be with you.

Happy New Year. Keep celebrating good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Africa: A Narrative of Hope. By Chibu Ndubuisi

RESIST ARREST

CURSED OR THE CAUSE.A LESSON IN MISCALCULATION AND MISADVENTURE. (1)