SEED YOUR FURROWS

                               SEED YOUR FURROWS
C 2018                     CHIBU NDUBUISI               18/07/2018           WEEK 29
                    “All growth is from within, this is evident in all nature”

         


 Peace be upon you.

Seed the furrows of your heart and never allow it to lay fallow. Nature abhors a vacuum. How can I seed the furrows of my mind with productive seedlings? Where can I obtain good seeds that yield productively? What type of atmosphere do I need in the vineyard of my heart?

No life is without error. Some good seeds can be infested when diligence is not taken in to account in planting. Even when vigilance is applied to the highest degree, some factors can become so overwhelming that we give up. As humans, we still have the chance to try again,  tender and cultivate the vineyard of our hearts to bear fruit for all. O G Mandino notes that “…his birthplace is the vineyard where there is food for all”.

O G Mandino further notes the principles which can be applied to the vineyard of your heart to yield productively. He averred that;
· I will look on all things with love
· I will love the sun for it warms my bones
· I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit
· I will love the light for it shows me the way
· I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars
· I will welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart
· I will endure sadness for it opens my soul
· I will acknowledge rewards for they are my dues
· I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenges
· I will love the ambitious for they can inspire me
· I will love the failures for they can teach me
· I will love the kings for they are but human
· I will love the meek for they are divine
· I will love the rich for they are yet lonely
· I will love the poor for they are so many
· I will love the young for the faith they hold
· I will love the old for the wisdom they share
· I will love the beautiful for their eyes of sadness
· I will love the ugly for their souls of peace.
· Never will I allow my heart to become complacent and satisfied, rather I will feed it with meditation and prayer.
· Never will I allow my heart to become small and bitter, rather I will share it and it will grow and warm the earth.

My seed will eventually grow, blossom and be fruitful.

Peace be with you.

Read more insightful articles @www.chibundubuisi.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Africa: A Narrative of Hope. By Chibu Ndubuisi

RESIST ARREST

CURSED OR THE CAUSE.A LESSON IN MISCALCULATION AND MISADVENTURE. (1)