MORE RIVERS TO CROSS

MORE RIVERS TO CROSS.         9/03/2021

Good day my brethrens.

I have partly come to the end of my stay at OWERRI, IMO State. A recent transfer published last week, took me to Okigwe to head the Drivers licence Centre there.

Hence, I will no longer coordinate the affairs of this Alumnus as necessitated by this transfer.

I deeply appreciate all who supported the growth of this Alumnus in Imo State with their time, talents and treasures.

When I was posted to Owerri,IMO State in 2018 July, I was accomodated by Ikechukwu Matthew Ihejirika at his residence. This was made possible because we attended the same University (Caritas). I appreciate him for that heart of gold.

We are all travellers, I have come to learn some basic fact about life when you decide to embark on life's journey.

The first is that you must embark on a journey ( As evidenced by this union we started in Owerri)

The second is that you are not assured that you will complete the journey ( As evidenced by the baton I am handing over to you all)

 The third  is that you are not given the blueprint on how to make the journey worthwhile (We must improvise on how to grow)

The fourth is that you are not promised that the journey will be smooth ( As we have had our challenges in Owerri).

Particularly, in Imo State, the prospect of our Union growing bigger  and better is high. 

One of the quickest way to gain leadership is through problem solving. This is what this body needs at this time.

As time goes on, I will keep playing advisory role and supporting roles as the need arises.

Thank you for your patience

CHIBU NDUBUISI
COORDINATOR CUAA 
IMO STATE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Africa: A Narrative of Hope. By Chibu Ndubuisi

RESIST ARREST

CURSED OR THE CAUSE.A LESSON IN MISCALCULATION AND MISADVENTURE. (1)